Thursday, February 4, 2016

I have the pleasure of bringing my readers new information with my latest article, "How to Ask God for Protection Against Accidents, Harm, and Disease."

I hope that it is taken seriously, and that my guidelines are followed to the best of your ability. I've worked personally with Jesus for the last five years, ever since I went to ask him for a healing of a cancer patient.

It became my first vision of healing for anyone ever in my life. At that time my blog included a good amount of information about holy water and its benefits. Should anyone be interested in acquiring it   and learning about its uses, I will respond on my email below.

What I am most interested in discussing today is my latest article on Ezine Articles about protection from God. There's no doubt that way too many people aren't fully aware of what I call: the mechanics of  Heaven.

God does send angels to rescue the faithful, but it requires asking him for help. I call it "angelic protection" and it is there for the asking. There are many other forms of protection sent by Heaven to the faithful, and these I discuss in detail in my books.

As I've said in my article, it simply doesn't come on its own. I wish that it did, but from case after case that I've studied over the years, it brings me back to the same conclusion: We must ask and pray for protection from God. There's no going around it. And it isn't me talking from the top of my head. I've lived my share of life to know at least something useful!

You may reach me at: tonymccleary33@gmail.com. I don't hold emails for commercial reasons, but only to respond to interested parties. I will respond to questions regarding my articles on Ezine and about holy water.

I do wish to recommend my latest book: "Will Heaven Help Me If I Ask" It includes over 500 quotes with many heavenly insights. Kindle offers it under Kindle Unlimited and for a very low price, if you should want to keep it.

Many blessings, Tony









No comments:

Post a Comment